We are just about a month away from Easter already!! Today I am going to share with you some Catholic Easter gift ideas.
***Disclosure: Some of the links below are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a small commission if you click through and make a purchase. Thank you!
- Lisieux Nail Polish is a perfect Easter Basket stuffer for girls! They are a Catholic nail company inspired by Saint Therese of Lisieux and they have the prettiest Easter collection right now.
- If your girls have 18″ dolls, you have to check out these adorable nun habit clothing from The Litte Habit. There are also accessories!
- Shining Light Dolls are affordable and adorable little Easter basket stuffers.
- Almond Rod Toys has a lot of great gift ideas but I personally think this Mass kit would be awesome for boys.
- Playing Cards from Holy Heros.
- Peg saint dolls are great. My kids have all really liked these. I always make some every year. Catholic Icings is a great resource for saint peg dolls.
- For the kids who can read, a Sunday Missal would be a lovely gift. I just ordered Living with Christ Sunday Missal for Young Catholics. It has beautiful illustrations.
- Another idea related to Mass is The Mass Box subscription service.
- For the kids who cant read, there is a coloring and activity Mass book from Brother Francis.
- Wall crucifix for their rooms. I plan on buying this one for all the rooms in our home.
- If you have a teething baby, you’ll love these silicone teething rosaries from Chews Life.
What are some things you stuff in your kids’ Easter baskets? Do you get your goodies early or are you a last minute type of gal like me? Comment below.